Saturday, 25 June 2016

Lensflavors Review - GEO Big Grang Grang Choco WHC-246

These lenses must be my favorite dark brown lenses I ever used.
Seriously love them so much!


Last year I tried the smaller version of these called "Grang Grang Choco HC-246" but now I decided to get the bigger ones, to test which one of them I like the most. 
Okay, I usually don't like to use lenses over 14mm because my eyes get really big and kind of unnatural. And I usually want it to look "natural" even if I use for example a red lense or any other unnatural color.

The smaller version of Grang Grang is 14,2mm and they didn't look unnatural at all. The bigger version of Grang Grang, the one I got from Lensflavors this time, is 14.8mm. And suprisingly, they look quite natural too!
I'm using these lenses for my Quicksilver (X-Men) cosplay ;3

Of course, my eyes get bigger and more innocent, or whatever you want to call it, but I don't mind that effect this time. I sort of get still get the same effect I got from the smaller version, and therefore, I like these as much as I loved the other ones ;^;
Here's a comparison:

As you can see, they have the same effect, but the bigger ones give more innocent eyes ;3

Information:
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Usage: 1 year disposal
Price: $22.90 + Free shipping worldwide!
Includes: One pair of lenses and one macaron lens case




1 comment:

  1. Wow, these lenses really fit you! You look handsome with brown/dark eyes!
    I don't think they look too big at all and hey, thanks for the review! I've actually been curious about these lenses myself, hehe.

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete